Location: Greenfield, MA
Our client is currently seeking a Hospice RN. The Hospice RN will be responsible for administering hospice care on call during nights to ensure patients are administered care and made comfortable. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Adhere to Massachusetts Department of Health rules and regulations.
- Implement total care treatment in a hospice environment.
- Assume direct control of the entire care plan, including planning, implementation and assessment.
- Work with other physicians to ensure constant communications about any changes or updates to the treatment plan.
- Ensure all necessary supplies are present and available in the hospice environment.
- Deliver a nursing report to the other staff.
- Track the status of the patient, including their level of pain and comfort.
- Work with the patients and their families to ensure that they are fully informed and made aware of educational resources pertaining to conditions and procedures.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of Massachusetts.
- 2 years of work experience is required, preferably in a hospice environment.
- CPR certification is also required.
- Valid Massachusetts driver’s license is required for transportation.
- Strong communication skills are required for working with patients and families.
- Any further hospice and/or nursing certifications are a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.