Location: Bennington, VT
Our client is currently seeking a HR Business Partner. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for overseeing all company HR policies and administration, managing recruitment efforts, and driving employee engagement. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee all hiring and recruitment efforts by building relationships externally and strengthening internal talent.
- Direct career succession plans to assist in transition efforts of new employees and departing employees.
- Utilize analytics to determine where company efforts can be strengthened to create a positive workplace environment.
- Drive employee engagement through employee development, leadership development, and other engagement efforts.
- Oversee the administration of yearly performance reviews for employees.
- Ensure compliance with all government and company HR policies and procedures.
- Implement training programs as needed for employees.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in HR is required.
- 7+ years of experience working in an HR role is needed.
- Must have experience in manufacturing.
- SPHR/PHR certificate is preferred.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal with employees and management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be able to work between multiple tasks and prioritize to complete them on time.
- Experience working with an HRIS is preferable.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.