Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resource Manager. The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for administering benefits and coordinating all schedules. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Supervise staff, by directing and coordinating personnel functions such as hiring, promotions, schedules, and training.
- Administer all performance reviews, and ensure they are carried out on time.
- Maintain and update policies and procedures as necessary.
- Update the employee handbook as needed to stay in line with benefit plans.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist in driving continuous growth and development opportunities for the staff.
- Develop new job descriptions, and adjust responsibilities over time.
- Work with staff and answer any questions regarding scheduling and benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is required.
- 3+ years of experience working in HR is needed.
- SHRM certification is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Previous experience in the medical industry is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.