Location: Schenectady, NY
Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing all Human Resources policies and oversee all HR related functions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage payroll, employee attendance software, and other human resource duties as needed.
- Communicate with management to establish and resolve employee issues.
- Handle and manage benefits program, workers compensation claims, health plans, and company Action plan.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal HR laws.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources management or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Excellent leadership skills are required.
- Must have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.