Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Immigration Paralegal who will handle visas and assist clients with documentation and filings as needed. This is a full-time, permanent position supporting a senior-level staff.
- Create forms and compose argumentation responses as needed.
- Communicate with clients regarding visas, case information, and case documentation.
- Handle preparation and status of filings as needed.
- Research procedures and immigration laws.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- Must have experience working with legal resource programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as, strong computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Employment and family-based immigration filings are preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.