Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Imports Specialist. The Imports Specialist will be responsible for preparing, coordinating, and tracking all imports in the company’s system. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Monitor all freight contracts, and update them as necessary in the company system.
- Prepare all paperwork for imports and customs.
- Track shipments online and over the phone.
- Research any imports that are showing as undelivered.
- Manage and research the cost of freight.
- Extensive 10 key data entry.
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in imports is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is needed.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.