Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst who will test, research, monitor and manage information security procedures to ensure computer systems, information, network, and infrastructure is protected. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Evaluate, suggest and support security tools.
- Assist with the design and progress of security solutions.
- Manage organization-wide security systems and anti-malware efforts.
- Contribute to internal investigations and perform internal and external audits as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Cybersecurity is required.
- 5+ years of experience working in information security including security cloud Environments are required.
- Experience managing firewalls, vulnerability scanning tools, and enterprise security monitoring are required.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.