Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Information Security Engineer. The Information Security Engineer will be responsible for analyzing and assessing the vulnerabilities of company infrastructure including networks, software, and hardware. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Carry out vulnerability and penetration testing of all applications and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate all security problems.
- Make recommendations to remedy all vulnerabilities and security risks.
- Carry out forensic analysis to identify security incidents and respond.
- Manage organization-wide security systems and anti-malware efforts.
- Understand the needs of the business, and translate them into security measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Cybersecurity is required.
- 4+ years of experience working in information security is required, preferably in banking or financial services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Knowledge of Office 365 and Microsoft Azure is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.