Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an InRoads/OpenRoads Training Engineer. The InRoads/OpenRoads Training Engineer will be responsible for traveling to NYS office locations to train employees on InRoads/OpenRoads technology and various software. This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must have the ability to travel to Regional offices up to 50%.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement a successful statewide training plan using OpenRoads Designer
- Provide training to employees both virtually and on-site at various statewide locations
- Record educational videos, develop datasets, and write practice exercises
- Learn new software and enhancements to develop top training material
- Travel to state office locations – one week per month
- A 2-year technical degree is preferred.
- Expert level of Bentley InRoads and/or OpenRoads technology software is a must.
- Knowledge & experience with Road, Site, and, Drainage Design and Analysis is necessary.
- Previous experience as a CAD Manager with transportation workflow is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.