Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative – Life & Health to join their team. This Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for insurance product sales and telephone marketing to clients. This is a full time, contract to hire position.
- The selling of insurance products to qualified prospects. Sales will be made by telephone calls to existing clients.
- Meeting individual sales goals through upselling insurance products or cross-selling additional products.
- Identify opportunities and solutions to improve sales and meet with management to discuss these potential opportunities and solutions.
- Ensure completion of transactions by calculating and presenting insurance quotes and completing insurance applications as necessary.
- Assist with the client retention process as deemed necessary by management. Communicating with clientele regarding plan and coverage options and changes to encourage reinstatement.
- Assist the marketing team with the release of promotional material as necessary and keeping clientele informed of new products and promotions.
- Completion of monthly reporting and sales summaries to be submitted to management.
- Act as a resource to customer service team by responding to client inquiries and presenting them with resolution to their problems as needed.
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry.
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Basic computer skills are required. Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, TeleMagic, and insurance carrier software.
- Must have a New York State Life, Accident, and Health License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.