Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Inside Territory Sales Manager. The Inside Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for communicating with existing and former clients in order to generate quotes, answer questions, and generate business. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Make cold calls on a frequent basis to generate new sales leads.
- Utilize effective selling skills, research, and product knowledge to persuade new accounts.
- Execute and strive to exceed company’s customer-base goals.
- Place and keep track of client orders.
- Proactively reach out to clients to inform of any shipping delays or backorders.
- Communicate effectively with other inside sales teammates in regards to processing and resolving client issues.
- Maintain client database keeping contact information up-to-date.
- Answer and reply to incoming client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Obtain needed information in order to generate quotes and sample requests.
- Schedule frequent client calls and visits on existing and potential accounts.
- Keep records of company objectives and performance status.
- Manage a shared calendar for travelling, scheduled appointments, cold calls, and client visits.
- Poses a highly-motivated and energetic work-ethic.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work-load in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or another relevant field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in sales role with success is highly preferred.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are needed.
- Must have superb time management and scheduling skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be a self-motivated, disciplined, and have a strong work ethic.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.