Our client is currently seeking an Insurance Sales Representative. The Insurance Sales Representative will be responsible for selling NYS Life, Long-Term Care and Disability Insurance products. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Assist current and prospective customers via phone and email, presenting the various benefits and plans offered.
- Cross-sell to existing customers when appropriate.
- Help new customers through the application and sign up process.
- Maintain e-files of enrollees and customers within company CRM.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales and relay to management for execution.
- Coordinate with the sales team to understand selling points and plans.
- Assist the marketing team with the release of promotional material as necessary and keeping clientele informed of new products and promotions.
- Completion of monthly reporting and sales summaries to be submitted to management.
- An Associates degree is required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant field is preferred.
- Experienced selling NYS Life, Long-Term Care and Disability Insurance products.
- New York State Life, Accident, and Health License is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.