Location: Plattsburgh, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Intern Engineer. The Intern Engineer will be responsible for performing various engineering tasks. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create CADD drafts and designs for site/civil systems.
- Research codes, applicable standards, regulations, and permitting requirements.
- Perform basic estimating for construction costs.
- Write specifications and reports.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- Mentor and train new staff.
- Perform field/site visits to document existing conditions and review installed work once complete.
- Communicate closely with staff, clients, and contractors.
- Passage of Fundamentals of Engineering Exam is required.
- Ability to perform some engineering related fieldwork is required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.