Location: Latham, NY
Our client is currently seeking an Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor will be responsible for regularly creating, maintaining, and reviewing auditing systems and procedures to ensure pristine regulatory performance. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Conduct internal auditing on a regular basis.
- Create and complete annual audit plans and objectives.
- Communicate findings effectively with other teams, and recommend best practices.
- Work closely with team Manager to prepare and present audit findings.
- Complete annual risk assessment to identify and improve any risk areas.
- Support and participate in companywide training on audit policies and procedures.
- Develop and present any work-related reports, summaries, and presentations.
- Ability to cross-train with other company teams to check accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field is required.
- 1+ years of experience in accounting, auditing, risk, and compliance is preferred.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, and have strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational and planning skills is required.
- Must be a strong team-player is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.