Location: Albany, NY
Our client is currently seeking an IT Technician who will provide help desk support as well as handle hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Provide IT support for internal users when needed.
- Handle operating systems and software installations as well as upgrades and troubleshoot issues when necessary.
- Handle installation and hardware such as laptops, monitors, printers, and scanners and replace parts when needed.
- Manage scheduling, backup, and storage when needed.
- Provide technology training for new users.
- Manage phone system administration as needed.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in IT systems maintenance, specifically network and desktop support or a combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Experience with healthcare/insurance applications and administrative phone systems is preferred.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer experience is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.