Our client is currently seeking an Accountant to assist with day-to-day accounting activities. This is a part-time, direct hire position.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including budgets, for review
- Record Journal entries for payroll and benefits
- Create and maintain excel spreadsheets
- Maintain clear and organized files to support entries in the general ledger, maintain historical records (financial reports, statements, etc.)
- Maintain all accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Associates degree in Accounting is required. Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred
- 3 years of experience in accounting
- Experience in a non-profit environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.