Our client is currently seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to work in collaboration with practice physicians. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Diagnose, treat, and monitor patient.
- Provide professional care either clinically or virtually, via telemedicine.
- Educate patients and their families on their diagnosis and community resources to aid in their treatment.
- Provide complete physical examinations and psychological assessments and perform diagnostic procedures.
- Facilitate communication between patient, physician and social worker.
- Masters of Science in Nursing and licensed as a Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant with a current NYS license.
- 1-3 year(s) post-MSN experience.
- Must be licenses in NYS and BCLS certified.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.