Our client is currently seeking an Application (Java) Security Engineer who provides leadership and knowledge in application security. This is a full-time, contract to hire position.
- Draft and implement plans to target security vulnerabilities.
- Perform assessments, audits, and evaluate existing security practices.
- Investigate new attack vendors as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and implement an Application Security Verification Standard.
- Develop training materials to educate teams and stakeholders as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology is required.
- Must have strong Java coding experience as well as experience in a software development field.
- Security tool experience is required.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills.
- OSWE, CISA or related certifications are a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org