Our client is currently seeking an enthusiastic accounting professional to join their established and growing team as the Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller is a growth-oriented position geared towards leadership and the opportunity to work with operations both in office and in the field. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements for monthly financial close at all assigned locations.
- Reconciling general ledger accounts.
- Analysis of forecasts and budgets for financial variances.
- Preparation and completion of financial forecasts.
- Assist with the annual financial budget.
- Reporting/communicating financial information to management.
- Management of accounting data to and from assigned locations.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years of accounting experience is required.
- CPA is highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and other accounting software skills are expected.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com