Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Controller who will handle client financial reporting and oversee the accounting team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Manage the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Train and coach team members as needed.
- Interact with auditors and provide them with reports.
- Work closely with the management team on budgeting and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required. Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- 3+ years working in accounting with supervisory experience is required.
- CPA License is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must be a strong leader with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org