Our client is currently seeking a Billing Specialist who can type 100WPM or more, as well as keying time-sensitive information and work closely with the Billing team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collect, process and enter billing and client information such as summaries, medical history reports, studies, notes, and referral letters quickly and accurately.
- Prioritize and batch information for data entry.
- Work with the Billing team and other departments when needed.
- Review and correct mistakes or inconsistencies in medical reports.
- Assist with patient requests.
- An Associate’s degree is required.
- Minimum of 100 WPM.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com