Our client is currently seeking a Bookkeeper who will be responsible for keeping accurate records of financial transactions, preparation of monthly statements and financial reports, accounts payable management, and bank statement reconciliation. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Bank account reconciliation and ledger maintenance.
- Financial statement and report preparation.
- Handle payroll.
- Receive and pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance is preferred.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience is required.
- Knowledge of reconciling and balancing accounts needed.
- Must have proficiency using ADP, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel).
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com