Our client is currently seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to deliver products in the Syracuse Region. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Transport goods, livestock, etc. from the place of origin to assigned destination.
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an ordered, logical manner.
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of the truck to prevent breakage or damage.
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations.
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients.
- Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries.
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- A clean CDL A license is required.
- 2+ years’ experience in Food Service/Industrial deliveries.
- Must have excellent time management skills and ability to communicate effectively.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form