Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Insurance Assistant who will be responsible for providing support to the marketing and underwriting teams by servicing new or remarketed accounts. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Quote new or renewal accounts while adhering to deadlines.
- Maintain new business servicing and data entry as needed.
- Review bid specs and contracts as well as manage coverage analysis and comparisons.
- Handle order endorsements, cancellations, or certificates as well as reconciling accounts and manage invoices.
- Communicate with the appropriate department regarding questions or information as needed.
- Retain and expand knowledge of pricing and eligibility criteria for marketing purposes.
- A New York State Brokers License is preferred.
- 3+ years of Commercial Insurance knowledge is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org