Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Attorney who will assist lenders with the real estate process. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Inform lender of closings, communication with title companies, and due diligence.
- Draft documents and negotiations regarding loans.
- Analyze titles and coordinate closings.
- Handle commercial lease negotiations.
- Handle any other duties regarding the real estate process.
- Juris Doctorate and active NYS License are required.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Must be familiar with commercial real estate finance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, are required.
- Must be organized and able to work in a team environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org