Our client is currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager who will be responsible for managing bridge, heavy highway, and environmental construction projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and manage budgets and scheduling.
- Handle negotiations regarding subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Meet with vendors, owners and subcontractors prior to project development.
- Communicate with foreman, project owners, and superintendents.
- Ensure all laws, policies, and procedures are followed.
- 4+ years of experience in construction project management is required.
- Knowledge of the construction project process is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to travel when necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com