Our client is currently seeking a Controller to direct all financial and accounting activities. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Prepare monthly forecasting and provide financial analysis to all levels of management.
- Coordinate and oversee all audit activities of internal, or third parties.
- Develop and implement accounting control procedures that comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Provide direction for accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Perform physical inventories of assets and plant materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 5+ year(s) experience in controller role, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively manage while complying with deadlines.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.