Our client is currently seeking a Corporate and Commercial Transactions Senior Associate to join their well-respected firm to work closely with corporate clients and assist them with their legal needs. This is a full-time, permanent position, with an excellent benefits package and a fast-track to partnership. Portable book is a plus, but not required.
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents, including but not limited to those relating to mergers and acquisitions, forming entities, due diligence review and analysis, commercial real estate and development, and general transactional work.
- Assist with the negotiation of commercial/corporate transactions between clients.
- Review contracts and risks and advise clients with legal recommendations and strategies.
- Meet with clients and advise them on regulations and compliance laws.
- Increasing business development responsibilities to bring revenue and build clientele.
- Juris Doctor and NYS Bar Admittance is required.
- 5+ years of experience practicing commercial transaction law is required.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial real estate, specifically due diligence analysis.
- Exceptional contract drafting skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
COVID-19 Pandemic Update: Our clients are interviewing our candidates virtually, and if hired, onboarding will be done virtually at this time. Job applications for these positions are proceeding as usual through this posting or on our home page. Thank you.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org