Our client is currently seeking a Corporate Transactions Attorney who will be responsible for drafting, negotiating, and overseeing transactions. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Handle all legal processes including compliance matters, agreements, transactions, lawsuits, etc.
- Review contracts and risks and advise clients with legal recommendations and strategies.
- Construct, draft and assess reports, contracts and other legal documents as needed.
- Assist with the negotiation of transactions between clients.
- Monitor and provide guidance on applicable laws.
- Juris Doctor and NYS Bar Admittance are required.
- 4+ years of related experience is required.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org