Our client is currently seeking a Digital Infrastructure/Real Estate Associate Attorney to assist in their office in Washington, D.C. This is an opportunity to work with one of the very top Digital Infrastructure/Real Estate practices in the country, at a full-service law firm that has a digital infrastructure/real estate practice that is global in scope. This is a full-time, permanent position, with an excellent benefits package.
- The work will include a variety of tasks, including negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements, data center leases and development agreements, loan documents, and operating/joint venture agreements.
- Providing legal support and guidance
- Meeting with clients at the remand or an office to critically discuss the pending charges and strategize on how best to defend
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters and staying informed about any current legislation
- Communicating with clients to understand their legal concerns and needs to help provide them with essential pieces of advice to resolve the client cases in a favorable and cost-effective manner
- Preparing legal documents such as dispositions, pleadings, and contracts in a timely and accurate manner
- Juris Doctor from an accredited university is required
- Must be admitted to practice in the District of Columbia or be eligible to waive into DC Bar
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience as an attorney
- Proactive and willing to take on more responsibility and leadership roles
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.