Our client is currently seeking a Director of Nursing Services to oversee the operations of the Nursing department. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Implement policies and procedures in support of the overall quality of nursing care.
- Oversee hiring, firing and the development of nursing staff.
- Develop a business plan and overall budget for the nursing staff.
- Communicate with families, resident, and physicians as needed.
- Ensure the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Current RN License in the state of MA is required.
- 5+ years of long-term care supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Effective leadership skills and ability to plan, organize, develop and interpret the policies and procedures of the nursing department.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.