Our client is currently seeking an E-Commerce Manager who will manage daily promotions, merchandise and product launches on their e-commerce website. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Strategize and implement e-commerce product launches and promotions.
- Evaluate site metrics to improve conversion rate and additional revenue.
- Handle product tagging and site architecture.
- Collaborate with the development team to optimize site across all browsers.
- Research new e-commerce features and other back-end developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, mathematics or engineering is required.
- 4+ years of experience with website management is required. E-commerce sites preferred.
- 2+ years of experience evaluating, developing and applying online retail initiatives.
- Experience managing a high-functioning team is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org