Our client is currently seeking an EHS Manager to provide leadership at their facility. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Enforce safe behavior, safe equipment and regulatory compliance of all outside contractors while maintaining oversight of the site’s statistical and non-statistical goals.
- Provide interactive training to supervisors, employees and contractors on subjects related to EHS.
- Ensure proper inspection and evaluation of the site, including equipment and processes to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and corporate standards.
- Oversee and maintain risk assessment initiatives and provide recommendations for corrective action pertaining to near miss, and accidents involving injuries.
- Maintain an filing system that is up-to-date corporate, local, state and federal reporting relating to regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Safety Science or related field is required, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with proven success following health and safety regulations.
- Effective training abilities and experience with all EHS State/Federal regulations and reporting.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) is preferred.
- Certifies Safety Professional (CSP) is preferred.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
- SIMILAR JOBS