Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position for a reputable full-service Engineering firm.
- Research and ensure compliance with codes, applicable standards, regulations, and procedures.
- Communicate and work closely with staff, clients, and contractors.
- Design and implement industrial commercial electrical systems.
- Use AutoCAD and Revit software to create or improve electrical systems/equipment.
- Prepare a wide range of electrical calculations.
- Write reports and compile data on existing and future electrical engineering projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Licensed as a PE is highly desired.
- Experience working in a previous engineering or Architectural firm on electrical building systems is required.
- 2+ years of professional experience is required.
- Must be skilled in design software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com