Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager, P.E who will handle business development and oversee engineering staff regarding all associated projects. This is a full-time, permanent position for a full-service engineering firm, with excellent benefits and potential ownership opportunities.
• Support current business development objectives as well as develop new objectives to grow in the local community.
• Oversee a team of electrical engineers on a wide variety of commercial, governmental and municipal projects.
• Handle various stages of design and construction projects, plans, contracts, budgets, and schedules.
• Manage and attend client meetings.
• Hire, train and monitor staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required. Licensed P.E. in N.Y. or ability to obtain is a plus.
• 8+ years of electrical engineering experience is required.
• 2+ years of management experience is required.
• Must have previous experience working directly with clients.
• Strong decision-making and leadership skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com