Our client is currently seeking an Estimator with a strong conceptual estimating ability who will be responsible for the production of accurate construction bids for a wide variety of large scale multi-million-dollar projects. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Generate complete bid estimates on multi-discipline projects.
- Develop an inclusive understanding of project strategy and deploy this throughout the estimating process.
- Ensure all estimations are timely and accurate given the project specifications.
- Analyze drawing, specifications and other documents to prepare comprehensive cost estimates.
- Work with Project Managers to produce detailed project schedules.
- Assist in the negotiation of material purchase and subcontracts.
- Provide accurate feedback on the cost impact of decisions.
- Build strong professional relationships with clients to facilitate business.
- 3+ years working in construction estimation required.
- 1+ years of commercial estimating experience on large scale electrical projects are ideal.
- Working knowledge of ConEst is a must!
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and have excellent time management skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org