Our client is currently seeking an Executive Director – NHA to oversee a team of professionals. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission.
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively.
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level.
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed.
- Provide regular safety and compliance training.
- Create and maintain a budget.
- Oversee billing and set fees.
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families.
- MBA, MHA preferred.
- Must have a Nursing Home Administrator License in the state of MA.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Administrator/Executive Director.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to communicate effectively.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.