Our client is currently seeking an Electrical Technician to join their team and assist in the design and equipment set-up/maintenance for various custom manufacturing products. This is a full-time, permanent position that demands 25-50% national travel.
- Up to 50% travel on a national level to various sites to setup equipment, programming and maintenance/repair.
- Produce and update on original CAD drawings.
- Schematics, bills of material and control panel layouts.
- Working independently and as part of a team on innovative products designs, and hands-on engineering involving complex, large scale custom projects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or equivalent experience is required.
- 50% of national travel is required for equipment start-up, onsite programming, and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), plans, and wiring.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in CAD.
- Regular travel (day trips/overnights) up to 50%.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org