Our client is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer who will handle troubleshooting, repairs, and calibration on lab manufacturing equipment and provide exceptional customer service to clients. This is a full-time, permanent position that involves heavy travel covering the Northeast (85%) including 60% overnights, Monday through Friday. Home/no travel on weekends. The position is remote based from home when not traveling.
- Perform installation setups, service and emergency repairs to instruments/equipment at sites in the Northeast.
- Provide quality and timely customer service to clients/customers.
- Maintain a schedule of all assigned service accounts.
- Continuous development in product knowledge to promote new service and accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- Install and train clients/customers on the line of instruments and their software products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and field experience is required.
- 3+ years of technical support required, and at least 2 years of field service engineering experience.
- Must have working experience with PLC’s.
- Working experience in electronics, networking or computer science is a must.
- Must be willing to travel up to 85% Monday through Friday, including frequent overnight stays throughout the Northeast territory. Use of personal vehicle is required. Reimbursement/allowance provided by the employer.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com