Our client is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter to join their growing team. You will be working with internal stakeholders and guiding them through the recruitment process, providing them with your expert knowledge of the current candidate market, industry trends, competitor intel and making recommendations along the way. The position is 75% remote and 25% in the office. Our client is offering a generous salary and benefits for the full time position.
- Responsible for the successful placement of internal candidates
- Fully utilize and maintain candidate databases and systems
- Works with management team to develop business and staffing requirements, recruitment strategies and tactics
- Maintains reports of recruiting activity, including projections of future activity
- Networking through technical journals, publications, and the internet
- Conducts screening interviews to identify and qualify candidates
- Provides meaningful feedback and recommendations on candidates to Hiring Managers
- Coordinates offer amounts and compensation packages with hiring managers and Human Resources
- Negotiates compensation packages with potential candidates
- Responsible for a positive candidate journey for all job applicants
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience required in a corporate or agency setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, or commensurate work experience, or commensurate work experience, is required
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.