Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated individual that has the ability to handle high-volume tasks with little supervision to take on the role of the HR Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Provide high-level administrative support and general clerical support to the HR department, including answering and directing high-volume phone calls and inquiries, greeting guests, emailing, mailing, scanning, faxing, organizing, copying, and filing.
- Assist the HR department with phone screens.
- Create, update, and maintain CRM database.
- Handle and manage interview scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations daily.
- Manage process, resume flow, interview preparation and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Utilize effective communication and follow-through while acting as a reliable point of contact for candidates.
- Conduct reference checks and write up corresponding reports.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of prior work experience in a fast-paced office environment are required.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Must have superior phone presence, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Familiarity with CRM database software is a plus.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com