Our client is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Oversee and manage payroll, benefits, recruiting, insurance, employee performance, and relations.
- Develop all plans, policies, procedures, and goals for the HR department.
- Communicate with management to establish and resolve employee issues.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal HR laws.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources management is required.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have experience with organizational and project management.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com