Our client is currently seeking an Infrastructure Architect to forefront the design, development and implementation of technology systems. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Administer the network architecture including voice and data network and ensure routers and servers are functioning.
- Resolve help desk tickets related to network and/or telecommunications.
- Continuous analysis to the current architecture to identify weakness and develop opportunities for improvements.
- Create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure.
- Document and maintain system architecture road maps including system component inventory, address and telecom circuity inventory, floor plans, network diagrams and operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure networks and other organization data are backed up and optimal fail over options are in place.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science is required.
- 10+ years similar experience and a CCNP or Network + Certification are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.