Our client is currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to implement new systems and/or technologies to further enhance the systems infrastructure. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Work with information security to set security standards and for the voice and data network.
- Support the design, testing and execution of system recovery plans.
- Develop technical documentation and troubleshooting procedures for all implemented systems.
- Provide quality customer service by identifying and implementing strategic technical initiatives.
- Research and forecast future system capacity and performance requirements and develop strategies to accommodate.
- Analyze, plan and implement new systems and infrastructure components.
- Perform routine monitoring and maintenance such as firewalls, web monitoring and anti-virus protection.
- Create and maintain system component inventories, floor plans and network diagrams.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science is required.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, or CCNA/Network+ Certification.
- Sound knowledge of Server hardware, Windows Server and Advanced Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.