Our client is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative (Personal Lines) to join their team who will be responsible for selling insurance products and telephone marketing to clients. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Sell insurance products to qualified prospects by telephone to existing clients.
- Meet individual sales goals through up-selling insurance products or cross-selling additional products.
- Track inbound sales calls when needed.
- Identify opportunities and solutions to improve sales and discuss with management.
- Calculate and present insurance quotes and complete insurance applications as necessary.
- Assist with the client retention process as needed.
- Assist the marketing team with the release of promotional material as necessary and keep clientele informed of new products and promotions.
- Complete monthly reporting and sales summaries.
- Respond and troubleshoot client inquiries as needed.
- Must have a New York State Property and Casualty license.
- Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- 1 year of sales experience is required. Insurance sales is preferred.
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com