Our client is currently seeking an IT Project Manager. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the performance and availability of company equipment at various locations. This is a full-time, permanent position. Local travel will be required.
- Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the technology department.
- Provide technical support and hardware/software configuration.
- Oversee the daily management and execution of scheduled work orders.
- Coordinate with the IT department to develop a comprehensive and documented project plan.
- Experience with relational database and SQL Query language.
- Ability to analyze and implement solutions based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field is required.
- Must be accessible; on-call 24/7.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Analytical and communication skills are a must.
- Technically inclined; knowledge of GPS, wi-fi, servers, and computer software.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org