Our client is currently seeking a Lab Technician to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
- Sample all materials and perform lab testing to ensure product quality is met.
- Handle data entry and all necessary paperwork.
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of equipment and surrounding areas as needed.
- Communicate with Supervisors, Managers and other necessary personnel.
- Ensure compliance of rules, regulations, and safety procedures.
- Associate Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Biology or related field, or 2 years of experience in a manufacturing laboratory environment is required.
- Must have the ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Strong computer, organizational and communication skills are required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be a team player.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.