Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Real Estate Paralegal who will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work for two Real Estate Attorneys. This is a full time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Draft and manage sale transaction and residential purchase documents.
- Maintain and electronically file closing and post-closing documents.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Maintain calendars, and process time slips for billing for two Attorneys.
- 3 years of residential real estate experience is required.
- Must have experience with Real Estate from contract to close.
- Residential Real Estate experience is required.
- Must be able to type 50 WPM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com