Our client is currently seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Legal Secretary to join their team. The Legal Secretary will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving clerical and administrative work. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits.
- Assist with administrative and clerical duties such as: answering phones, faxing and preparing documents, organizing files, tracking billing and appointments, and maintaining calendars.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Format and electronically file legal documents.
- Maintain calendars, and process time slips for billing.
- Draft pleadings, summons, and other documents.
- 3+ years’ of experience working in a law office.
- Must have the ability to type at 60-65 WPM.
- An understanding of the litigation process is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Suite is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to meet deadlines necessary.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.