Our client is currently seeking an experienced and driven Line Supervisor to be a part of their growing team. The Line Supervisor must possess the desire and ability to provide leadership and supervisory coordination in all aspects of production. The Line Supervisor role is for continuous plant improvement, employee development and maintaining a cost-effective operation. This is a full-time, direct hire position with benefits.
- Provide leadership and supervision for plant production shift and associated personnel
- Lead and manage night shift operations
- Responsible for investigating and following-up on any reported safety or quality concerns
- Effectively motivate, train and communicate with staff to assure superior levels or safety, reliability, and quality. Ensure individual and team levels of performance meet or exceed goals and expectations
- Prepare and conduct team meetings as necessary for proper communications and development of teams
- Be able to perform daily checks and reports to ensure that the products produced are of the highest quality
- Reinforce sense of urgency during production runs and periods of equipment downtime
- Effectively communicate issues to the management team
- A Bachelors degree of Science in Food Science, Engineering, Business or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in manufacturing
- Must have the ability to work with groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise and backgrounds
- Ability to achieve results through others and hold employees accountable
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com