Our client is seeking an extremely diligent and self-motivated Litigation Assistant to join their team. The Litigation Assistant will assist with the office day-to-day operations involving administrative and litigation work. This is a full time, permanent position, with excellent benefits.
- Draft, prepare and electronically file legal documents, track billing and appointments, and maintain attorney calendars.
- Provide administrative support to the litigation attorneys.
- Assemble documents with multiple exhibits.
- Schedule client meetings, depositions, and trials.
- Prioritize to meet deadlines as necessary.
- 2 years of litigation experience at a law firm is required.
- Familiarity with litigation process, service and filings of papers (electronically) is required.
- Must have the ability to type 60-65 WPM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and legal software is required.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be a team player!
If you are qualified for this position, please apply using our secure online form.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com